SPANISH RESIDENCE PERMITS FOR FOREIGN ENTREPRENEURS
Since a law change in Spain in 2015, many non-Spaniards have asked for a permit to work and live in this country.
That new law frame gave makes it much more easy for foreign entrepreneurs to establish their business in Spain, in different categories:
- Entrepreneurs: one-year visa for living in Spain only to execute all the preparatory paperwork needed to start a business in Spain, provided that the business is innovative and of economic interest for the country.
- Highly qualified professionals: managers in strategic areas.
- Investors: more than 1 million euros in Spanish companies stocks, or in Spanish bank accounts.
- Real Estate: purchase of real estate in Spain with a minimum invest of 500.000 euros for each applicant.
- Intra-company movement: foreign workers moving to Spain as part of their labour contract in a foreign country.
- Investigation and Development: for activities in public or private scientific investigation.
If you need further information, please contact us in Lexinvest and we will help you.